11 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chair, Health & Sport Sciences Department & Athletic Training Program Director
- Evaluate and advise individuals to assist recovery from or avoid athletic-related injuries or illnesses, or maintain peak physical fitness. May provide first aid or emergency care.
- Care for athletic injuries, using physical therapy equipment, techniques, or medication.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or continued care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Instruct coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, or community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Recommend special diets to improve athletes' health, increase their stamina, or alter their weight.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
- Consult with others regarding safe or healthy equipment or facilities.
- Evaluate patient functioning, capabilities, or health.
- Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
- Prepare reports summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities.
Learn more on the