34 matches for Health Care
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Service Worker
- Health Technician
- Behavioral Health Aide
- Crisis Behavioral Health Technician (Crisis BHT)
- Developmental Diabetes Secure Care Treatment Aide (DDSCTA)
- Direct Care Shift Aide
- Direct Care Staff
- Direct Care Staff/Weekend Supervisor
- Direct Care Worker
- Directed Care Worker
- Lead Mental Health Worker
- Mental Health Aide (MHA)
- Mental Health Assistant
- Mental Health Associate
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Counselors
- Mental Health Orderly
- Mental Health Program Assistant
- Mental Health Specialist
- Mental Health Technician (MHT)
- Mental Health Technician/Medical Assistant
- Mental Health Worker (MHW)
- Mental Health Worker Escort (MHW Escort)
- Mental Health Worker-Groups Leader
- Patient Care Assistant (PCA)
- Patient Care Technician
- Resident Care Technician
- Senior Lead Mental Health Technician
- Senior Mental Health Worker
- Provide mentally impaired or emotionally disturbed patients with routine physical, emotional, psychological, or rehabilitation care under the direction of nursing or medical staff.
Detailed Work Activities
- Care for patients with mental illnesses.
- Confer with other professionals to plan patient care.
- Monitor patients to detect health problems.
- Record vital statistics or other health information.
Learn more on the