20 matches for Health Care
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Care Aide
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Aide
- Health Service Worker
- Nursing Care Attendant
- Patient Care Assistant (PCA)
- Patient Care Associate
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)
- Personal Care Attendant
- Resident Care Coordinator
- Resident Care Specialist (RCS)
- Resident Care Technician (RCT, Resident Care Coordinator)
- Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. Perform duties such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens. May transfer or transport patients. Includes nursing care attendants, nursing aides, and nursing attendants.
- Assist nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care.
- Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer basic health care or medical treatments.
- Monitor patients to detect health problems.
- Record vital statistics or other health information.
- Stock medical or patient care supplies.
Learn more on the