10 matches for nursing
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nursing Assistant
- Certified Nurses' Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Professional Nursing Assistant
- Psychiatric Nursing Aide
- Psychiatric Nursing Assistant
- Assist mentally impaired or emotionally disturbed patients, working under direction of nursing and medical staff. May assist with daily living activities, lead patients in educational and recreational activities, or accompany patients to and from examinations and treatments. May restrain violent patients. Includes psychiatric orderlies.
- Perform nursing duties, such as administering medications, measuring vital signs, collecting specimens, or drawing blood samples.
- Provide mentally impaired or emotionally disturbed patients with routine physical, emotional, psychological, or rehabilitation care under the direction of nursing or medical staff.
- Work as part of a team that may include psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, or social workers.
Learn more on the