15 matches for Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst Supervisor
- Criminal Intelligence Specialist
- Criminal Research Specialist
- Supervising Law Enforcement Analyst
- Gather, analyze, or evaluate information from a variety of sources, such as law enforcement databases, surveillance, intelligence networks or geographic information systems. Use intelligence data to anticipate and prevent organized crime activities, such as terrorism.
- Establish criminal profiles to aid in connecting criminal organizations with their members.
- Evaluate records of communications, such as telephone calls, to plot activity and determine the size and location of criminal groups and members.
- Gather, analyze, correlate, or evaluate information from a variety of resources, such as law enforcement databases.
- Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
- Study the assets of criminal suspects to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with law enforcement or security agencies to share information.
- Examine records or other types of data to investigate criminal activities.
- Interview people to gather information about criminal activities.
- Record information about suspects or criminals.
Learn more on the