8 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Salad and Food Preparer
- Carve and trim meats such as beef, veal, ham, pork, and lamb for hot or cold service, or for sandwiches.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
Detailed Work Activities
- Serve food or beverages.
- Arrange food for serving.
- Coordinate activities of food service staff.
- Prepare foods for cooking or serving.
Learn more on the