8 matches for community service
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers in assigned gaming areas. Circulate among tables and observe operations. Ensure that stations and games are covered for each shift. May explain and interpret operating rules of house to patrons. May plan and organize activities and services for guests in hotels/casinos. May address service complaints.
- Greet customers and ask about the quality of service they are receiving.
- Monitor game operations to ensure that house rules are followed, that tribal, state, and federal regulations are adhered to, and that employees provide prompt and courteous service.
Detailed Work Activities
- Communicate with management or other staff to resolve problems.
- Develop plans for programs or services.
- Manage budgets for personal services operations.
- Supervise service workers.
- Train service staff.
Learn more on the