9 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
- Provide barbering services, such as cutting, trimming, shampooing, and styling hair, trimming beards, or giving shaves.
- Question patrons regarding desired services and haircut styles.
- Record services provided on cashiers' tickets or receive payment from customers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Discuss service options or needs with clients.
- Maintain client information or service records.
- Perform human resources activities.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
- Sell products or services.
- Supervise service workers.
Learn more on the