20 matches for tourism
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Tour Consultant
- Tour Coordinator
- Tour Director
- Tour Escort
- Tour Guide
- Tour Manager
- Tour Operator
- Tours Captain
- Tours Hostess
- Plan, organize, and conduct long distance travel, tours, and expeditions for individuals and groups.
- Arrange for tour or expedition details such as accommodations, transportation, equipment, and the availability of medical personnel.
- Attend to special needs of tour participants.
- Evaluate services received on the tour, and report findings to tour organizers.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Pilot airplanes or drive land and water vehicles to transport tourists to activity or tour sites.
- Plan tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Provide tourists with assistance in obtaining permits and documents such as visas, passports, and health certificates, and in converting currency.
- Set up camps, and prepare meals for tour group members.
- Verify amounts and quality of equipment prior to expeditions or tours.
Detailed Work Activities
- Guide patrons on tours.
Learn more on the