17 matches for Human Service, Social Science and Education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Social Director
- Community Life Services Director
- Environmental Education Specialist
- Health and Fitness Program Coordinator
- Health and Fitness Trainer
- Outdoor Education Director
- Outdoor Education Program Assistant
- Parks and Recreation Program Coordinator
- Therapeutic Activities Services Worker
- Conduct recreation activities with groups in public, private, or volunteer agencies or recreation facilities. Organize and promote activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, games, music, dramatics, social recreation, camping, and hobbies, taking into account the needs and interests of individual members.
- Serve as liaison between park or recreation administrators and activity instructors.
- Evaluate recreation areas, facilities, and services to determine if they are producing desired results.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop plans for programs or services.
- Gather information in order to provide services to clients.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
- Supervise service workers.
- Train service staff.
Learn more on the