8 matches for sport and leisure
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Leisure Activities Specialist
- Adult Sports Coordinator
- Correctional Leisure Activities Specialist
- Health and Fitness Program Coordinator
- Health and Fitness Trainer
- Parks and Recreation Program Coordinator
- Conduct recreation activities with groups in public, private, or volunteer agencies or recreation facilities. Organize and promote activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, games, music, dramatics, social recreation, camping, and hobbies, taking into account the needs and interests of individual members.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities, such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
Learn more on the