Advertising Sales Agents
47 matches for Insurance sales agent
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||35 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Advertising Sales Agents
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Sales Associate
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Sales Promotion Representative
- Sales Representative
- Sales Specialist
- Advertising Sales Assistant
- Advertising Sales Executive
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Advertising Sales Representative
- Advertising Agent
- Directory Advertising Sales Representative
- Display Advertising Sales Representative
- General Sales Manager
- Graphic Art Sales Representative
- Inside Sales Advertising Executive
- Inside Sales Representative
- Multimedia Sales Executive
- Outdoor Advertising Leasing Agent
- Outside Sales Advertising Executive
- Outside Sales Advertising Representative
- Outside Sales Representative
- Radio Sales Representative
- Radio Time Salesperson
- Radio and Television Time Sales Representative
- Signs Sales Representative
- Signs and Displays Sales Representative
- Signs and Displays Salesperson
- Site Leasing Agent
- Site Promotion Agent
- Yellow Pages Space Salesperson
- Sell or solicit advertising space, time, or media in publications, signage, TV, radio, or the Internet. Includes individuals who obtain leases for outdoor advertising sites or persuade retailers to use sales promotion display items.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
- Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Write sales outlines for use by staff.
Detailed Work Activities
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Estimate costs or terms of sales.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Process sales or other transactions.
Learn more on the
Advertising Sales Agents