31 matches for Travel agent
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||22 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Travel Agents
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Travel Agent
- Travel Advisor
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Coordinator
- Travel Counselor
- Travel Professional
- Travel Service Consultant
- Auto Travel Counselor
- Certified Travel Counselor
- Certified Corporate Travel Executive
- Concierge Agent
- Corporate Travel Agent
- Corporate Travel Consultant
- Corporate Travel Counselor
- Corporate Travel Expert
- Group Travel Coordinator
- International Travel Consultant
- International Group Travel Agent
- Processing Agent
- Sales Agent
- Tour Agent
- Tour Sales Agent
- Plan and sell transportation and accommodations for travel agency customers. Determine destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations required. May also describe, plan, and arrange itineraries and sell tour packages. May assist in resolving clients' travel problems.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Print or request transportation carrier tickets, using computer printer system or system link to travel carrier.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Record and maintain information on clients, vendors, and travel packages.
Detailed Work Activities
- Record operational details of travel.
Learn more on the