13 matches for Banker/ Loan officer
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bank Representative
- Bank Teller
- Loan Teller
- Personal Banking Representative
- Retail Banker
- Universal Banker
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments, and the legality of the documents.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
- Process and maintain records of customer loans.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
Learn more on the