12 matches for bank manager
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Bank Representative
- Bank Teller
- Foreign Banknote Teller
- Foreign Banknote Teller Trader
- Personal Banking Representative
- Retail Banker
- Universal Banker
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments, and the legality of the documents.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
Learn more on the