11 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Customer Service Associate (CSA)
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Financial Services Representative
- Member Services Representative
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services, such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer customer questions about goods or services.
- Calculate costs of goods or services.
- Sell products or services.
Learn more on the