18 matches for finance and banking
|Alternate Occupation Titles||7 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Financial Services Representative
- Bank Representative
- Bank Teller
- Personal Banking Representative
- Retail Banker
- Universal Banker
- Receive and pay out money. Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution's various transactions.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information, such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments, and the legality of the documents.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate financial data.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Obtain personal or financial information about customers or applicants.
- Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
Learn more on the