11 matches for Information
- Perform clerical duties in court of law; prepare docket of cases to be called; secure information for judges; and contact witnesses, attorneys, and litigants to obtain information for court.
- Amend indictments when necessary and endorse indictments with pertinent information.
- Prepare and issue orders of the court, such as probation orders, release documentation, sentencing information, or summonses.
- Read charges and related information to the court and, if necessary, record defendants' pleas.
- Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
Detailed Work Activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Attach identification information to products, items or containers.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Record information about legal matters.
- Record information from meetings or other formal proceedings.
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
Learn more on the