40 matches for medical biller
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||29 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Medical Secretaries
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Medical Biller Coder
- Medical Biller/Coder
- Medical Billing Coder
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Front Desk Specialist
- Medical Office Clerk
- Medical Office Coordinator
- Medical Office Receptionist
- Medical Office Secretary
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Office Worker
- Medical Practice Associate (Medical Practice Assoc)
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Records Clerk
- Medical Reimbursement Specialist
- Medical Scheduler
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Terminologist
- Billing Associate
- Billing Coordinator
- Billing Specialist
- Adult Medical Secretary
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Front Desk/Clerical/Medical Assistant
- Lead Medical Secretary
- Perform secretarial duties using specific knowledge of medical terminology and hospital, clinic, or laboratory procedures. Duties may include scheduling appointments, billing patients, and compiling and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Prepare correspondence or assist physicians or medical scientists with preparation of reports, speeches, articles, or conference proceedings.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Transcribe recorded messages or practitioners' diagnoses or recommendations into patients' medical records.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
Detailed Work Activities
- Maintain medical records.
Learn more on the