12 matches for art design
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Art Director
- Design Editor
- Document Design Specialist
- Graphic Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Production Artist
- Studio Designer
- Collaborate with graphic artists, editors and writers to produce master copies according to design specifications.
- Import text and art elements, such as electronic clip art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software.
- Operate desktop publishing software and equipment to design, lay out, and produce camera-ready copy.
- Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.
- Study layout or other design instructions to determine work to be done and sequence of operations.
Learn more on the