43 matches for financial math
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||27 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Furniture Finishers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Finish Patcher
- Finish Repair Worker
- Finish Repairer
- Finish Repairman
- Finish Room Worker
- Finish Sander
- Finish Specialist
- Finish Sprayer
- Finish Technician
- Finisher Worker
- Finishing Charger
- Finishing Lead
- Finishing Room Lead Person
- Finishing Technician
- Antique Finisher
- Cabinet Finisher
- Chair Finisher
- Furniture Finisher
- Furniture Finishing Technician
- Hand Finisher
- Hardwood Finisher
- Television Cabinet Finisher
- Utility Finish Room Worker
- Varnish Finisher
- Wood Finisher
- Wood Cabinet Finisher
- Shape, finish, and refinish damaged, worn, or used furniture or new high-grade furniture to specified color or finish.
- Brush, spray, or hand-rub finishing ingredients, such as paint, oil, stain, or wax, onto and into wood grain and apply lacquer or other sealers.
- Confer with customers to determine furniture colors or finishes.
- Disassemble items to prepare them for finishing, using hand tools.
- Mix finish ingredients to obtain desired colors or shades.
- Recommend woods, colors, finishes, and furniture styles, using knowledge of wood products, fashions, and styles.
- Remove accessories prior to finishing, and mask areas that should not be exposed to finishing processes or substances.
- Remove old finishes and damaged or deteriorated parts, using hand tools, stripping tools, sandpaper, steel wool, abrasives, solvents, or dip baths.
- Select appropriate finishing ingredients such as paint, stain, lacquer, shellac, or varnish, depending on factors such as wood hardness and surface type.
- Smooth, shape, and touch up surfaces to prepare them for finishing, using sandpaper, pumice stones, steel wool, chisels, sanders, or grinders.
- Spread graining ink over metal portions of furniture to simulate wood-grain finish.
- Wash surfaces to prepare them for finish application.
Detailed Work Activities
- Apply protective or decorative finishes to workpieces or products.
- Clean workpieces or finished products.
- Mix ingredients to create specific finishes.
Learn more on the