13 matches for special education
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacture Specialist
- Perform any or all of the following functions in the manufacture of electronic semiconductors: load semiconductor material into furnace; saw formed ingots into segments; load individual segment into crystal growing chamber and monitor controls; locate crystal axis in ingot using x-ray equipment and saw ingots into wafers; and clean, polish, and load wafers into series of special purpose furnaces, chemical baths, and equipment used to form circuitry and change conductive properties.
- Align photo mask pattern on photoresist layer, expose pattern to ultraviolet light, and develop pattern, using specialized equipment.
- Monitor operation and adjust controls of processing machines and equipment to produce compositions with specific electronic properties, using computer terminals.
- Mount crystal ingots or wafers on blocks or plastic laminate, using special mounting devices, to facilitate their positioning in the holding fixtures of sawing, drilling, grinding or sanding equipment.
- Operate saw to cut remelt into sections of specified size or to cut ingots into wafers.
- Set, adjust, and readjust computerized or mechanical equipment controls to regulate power level, temperature, vacuum, and rotation speed of furnace, according to crystal growing specifications.
- Stamp, etch, or scribe identifying information on finished component according to specifications.
- Study work orders, instructions, formulas, and processing charts to determine specifications and sequence of operations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Calculate specific material, equipment, or labor requirements for production.
- Enter commands, instructions, or specifications into equipment.
- Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements.
Learn more on the