12 matches for community service
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Recycling Services Representative
- Coordinate recycling collection schedules to optimize service and efficiency.
- Design community solid and hazardous waste management programs.
- Develop community or corporate recycling plans and goals to minimize waste and conform to resource constraints.
- Inspect physical condition of recycling or hazardous waste facility for compliance with safety, quality, and service standards.
- Oversee campaigns to promote recycling or waste reduction programs in communities or private companies.
- Oversee recycling pick-up or drop-off programs to ensure compliance with community ordinances.
- Prepare bills of lading, statements of shipping records, or customer receipts related to recycling or hazardous material services.
- Provide training to recycling technicians or community service workers on topics such as safety, solid waste processing, or general recycling operations.
- Review customer requests for service to determine service needs and deploy appropriate resources to provide service.
- Supervise recycling technicians, community service workers, or other recycling operations employees or volunteers.
Detailed Work Activities
- Inspect facilities to ensure compliance with safety, quality, or service standards.
Learn more on the