9 matches for Planning
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Transportation Planning Technician
- Plan, design, and improve components of traffic control systems to accommodate current or projected traffic and to increase usability and efficiency.
- Develop plans or long-range strategies for providing adequate parking space.
- Interact with the public to answer traffic-related questions, respond to complaints or requests, or discuss traffic control ordinances, plans, policies, or procedures.
- Interview motorists about specific intersections or highways to gather road-condition information for use in planning.
- Review traffic control or barricade plans to issue permits for parades or other special events or for construction work that affects rights of way, providing assistance with plan preparation or revision, as necessary.
- Visit development or work sites to determine projects' effect on traffic and the adequacy of traffic control and safety plans or to suggest traffic control measures.
Detailed Work Activities
- Plan work operations.
- Develop program goals or plans.
Learn more on the