7 matches for special education
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Specialist
- Traffic Control Specialist
- Traffic Monitor Specialist
- Transportation Specialist
- Interview motorists about specific intersections or highways to gather road-condition information for use in planning.
- Operate counters and record data to assess the volume, type, and movement of vehicular or pedestrian traffic at specified times.
- Review traffic control or barricade plans to issue permits for parades or other special events or for construction work that affects rights of way, providing assistance with plan preparation or revision, as necessary.
Learn more on the