Related occupations for task:
Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or handtrucks.
||Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders
- Start machine by engaging controls.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item, and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
- Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
- Transfer finished products, raw materials, tools, or equipment between storage and work areas of plants and warehouses, by hand or using hand trucks or powered lift trucks.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Tie products in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedures.
- Inspect and pack the final product.
- Place products on carts or conveyors to transfer them to the next stage of processing.
||Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Unload finished products from conveyor belts, pack them in containers, and place containers in warehouses.
- Obtain and move specified patterns to work stations, manually or using hoists, and secure patterns to machines, using wrenches.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
See more related occupations >>