Related occupations for task:
Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems.
||Textile Cutting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with coworkers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine set-up requirements.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
||Textile Knitting and Weaving Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Confer with co-workers to obtain information about orders, processes, or problems.
- Study guides, loom patterns, samples, charts, or specification sheets, or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine setup requirements.
||Stationary Engineers and Boiler Operators
- Contact equipment manufacturers or appropriate specialists when necessary to resolve equipment problems.
- Receive instructions from steam engineers regarding steam plant and air compressor operations.
||Textile Bleaching and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders
- Study guides, charts, and specification sheets, and confer with supervisors to determine machine setup requirements.
- Confer with coworkers to get information about order details, processing plans, or problems that occur.
See more related occupations >>