Related occupations for task:
Lift or move materials and finished products, using large cranes.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Unclamp and hoist full reels from braiding, winding, or other fabricating machines, using power hoists.
- Attach slings, ropes, or cables to objects such as pipes, hoses, or bundles.
||Foundry Mold and Coremakers
- Move and position workpieces, such as mold sections, patterns, and bottom boards, using cranes, or signal others to move workpieces.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Lift and position workpieces in relation to surface plates, manually or with hoists, and using parallel blocks and angle plates.
||Lathe and Turning Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Lift metal stock or workpieces manually or using hoists, and position and secure them in machines, using fasteners and hand tools.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Lift workpieces onto work tables either manually or with hoists or direct crane operators to lift and position workpieces.
See all 13 related occupations >>