Related occupations for task:
Hand-form, cut, or finish workpieces, using tools such as table saws, hand sledges, or anvils.
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Roll camelbacks onto casings by hand, and cut camelbacks, using knives.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Measure and cut products to specified dimensions, using measuring and cutting instruments.
- Bore holes or cut grates, risers, or pouring spouts in molds, using power tools.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Cut and file pieces of jewelry such as rings, brooches, bracelets, and lockets.
- Pierce and cut open designs in ornamentation, using hand drills and scroll saws.
||Print Binding and Finishing Workers
- Cut cover material to specified dimensions, fitting and gluing material to binder boards by hand or machine.
- Cut binder boards to specified dimensions, using board shears, hand cutters, or cutting machines.
||Welders, Cutters, and Welder Fitters
- Cut, contour, and bevel metal plates and structural shapes to dimensions as specified by blueprints, layouts, work orders, and templates, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knives.
- Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment, such as flame-cutting torches or plasma-arc equipment.
See more related occupations >>