Related occupations for task:
Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with government standards.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Keep informed of federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Visit stores to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
See all 13 related occupations >>