Related occupations for task:
Mix and measure compounds, or weigh premixed compounds, and dump them into machine tubs, cavities, or molds.
||Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Place rolls of paper or cardboard on machine feed tracks, and thread paper through gluing, coating, and slitting rollers.
- Fill glue and paraffin reservoirs, and position rollers to dispense glue onto paperboard.
- Lift tote boxes of finished cartons, and dump cartons into feed hoppers.
- Load automatic stapling mechanisms.
||Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Compound or process ingredients or dyes, according to formulas.
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery or equipment.
- Add or mix chemicals or ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Dump materials such as prepared ingredients into machine hoppers prior to mixing.
- Mix ingredients according to specified procedures or formulas.
||Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- Fill machines with glue, cement, or adhesives.
- Mount or load material such as paper, plastic, wood, or rubber in feeding mechanisms of cementing or gluing machines.
- Measure and mix ingredients to prepare glue.
||Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Measure or weigh specified amounts of ingredients or materials, and load them into tanks, vats, hoppers, or other equipment.
- Load and position wrapping paper, sticks, bags, or cartons into dispensing machines.
- Stir material with spoons or paddles to mix ingredients or allow even cooling and prevent coagulation.
See more related occupations >>