Related occupations for task:
Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment, such as flame-cutting torches or plasma-arc equipment.
- Cut plies at splice points, and press ends together to form continuous bands.
- Align treads with guides, start drums to wind treads onto plies, and slice ends.
- Roll camelbacks onto casings by hand, and cut camelbacks, using knives.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Measure and cut products to specified dimensions, using measuring and cutting instruments.
- Bore holes or cut grates, risers, or pouring spouts in molds, using power tools.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Cut and file pieces of jewelry such as rings, brooches, bracelets, and lockets.
- Pierce and cut open designs in ornamentation, using hand drills and scroll saws.
||Coil Winders, Tapers, and Finishers
- Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
- Disassemble and assemble motors, and repair and maintain electrical components and machinery parts, using hand tools.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Measure, mix, cut, shape, soften, and join materials and ingredients, such as powder, cornmeal, or rubber to prepare them for machine processing.
- Disassemble equipment to repair it or to replace parts, such as nozzles, punches, and filters.
See more related occupations >>