Related occupations for task:
Hammer out bulges or bends in metal workpieces.
||Precious Metal Workers
- Form concavities in bottoms of articles to improve stability, using tracing punches and hammers.
- Peen edges of scratches or holes to repair defects, using peening hammers.
- Strike articles with small tools, or punch them with hammers, to indent them or restore embossing.
- Hammer out dents and bulges, selecting and using hammers and dollies with heads that correspond in curvature to article surfaces.
- Cut, shape, and smooth gemstones, pearls, and metal pieces, using abrasives, grinding stones, and power and hand tools.
- Soften metal to be used in designs by heating it with a gas torch and shape it, using hammers and dies.
||Structural Metal Fabricators and Fitters
- Hammer, chip, and grind workpieces to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
||Dental Laboratory Technicians
- Shape and solder wire and metal frames or bands for dental products, using soldering irons and hand tools.
||Model Makers, Metal and Plastic
- Cut, shape, and form metal parts, using lathes, power saws, snips, power brakes and shears, files, and mallets.
See all 9 related occupations >>