Related occupations for task:
Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Perform tax planning work.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Determine how to allocate resources and to respond to unanticipated problems, such as insect infestation, drought, and fire.
||General and Operations Managers
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
See all 8 related occupations >>