Related occupations for task:
Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, system acquisition, development, and maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Develop or update procedures, policies, or standards.
- Design, implement, or evaluate staff training and development programs, customer service initiatives, or performance measurement criteria.
- Direct the development or implementation of policies and procedures related to compliance throughout an organization.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
See more related occupations >>