Related occupations for task:
Immerse eyeglass frames in solutions to harden, soften, or dye frames.
||Plating and Coating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Immerse workpieces in coating solutions or liquid metal or plastic for specified times.
- Immerse objects to be coated or plated into cleaning solutions, or spray objects with conductive solutions to prepare them for plating.
- Suspend objects, such as parts or molds from cathode rods, or negative terminals, and immerse objects in plating solutions.
- Suspend sticks or pieces of plating metal from anodes, or positive terminals, and immerse metal in plating solutions.
||Solderers and Brazers
- Dip workpieces into molten solder or place solder strips between seams and heat seams with irons to bond items together.
||Painting, Coating, and Decorating Workers
- Immerse workpieces into coating materials for specified times.
||Molding and Casting Workers
- Place forms around models and separately immerse each half portion of a model in plaster, wax, or other mold-making materials.
||Welding, Soldering, and Brazing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Immerse completed workpieces into water or acid baths to cool and clean components.
See all 10 related occupations >>