Related occupations for task:
Make announcements regarding flights, using public address systems.
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Prepare passengers and aircraft for landing, following procedures.
- Announce flight delays and descent preparations.
- Greet passengers boarding aircraft and direct them to assigned seats.
- Answer passengers' questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, or schedules.
- Respond to passengers' questions, requests, or complaints.
- Provide customers with information on routes, gates, prices, timetables, terminals, or concourses.
- Greet passengers boarding transportation equipment and announce routes and stops.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Announce stops to passengers.
- Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Make announcements to passengers, such as notifications of upcoming stops or schedule delays.
- Greet passengers, provide information, and answer questions concerning fares, schedules, transfers, and routings.
- Determine fares based on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and announce fares to passengers.
- Provide passengers with information about the local area and points of interest or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
See all 13 related occupations >>