Related occupations for task:
Provide assistance in aligning drawbars, using available equipment to lift, pull, or push on the drawbars.
||Loading and Moving Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Move trailing electrical cables clear of obstructions, using rubber safety gloves.
- Move mine cars into position for loading and unloading, using pinchbars inserted under car wheels to position cars under loading spouts.
- Push or ride cars down slopes, or hook cars to cables and control cable drum brakes, to ease cars down inclines.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
||Hoist and Winch Operators
- Move or reposition hoists, winches, loads and materials, manually or using equipment and machines such as trucks, cars, and hand trucks.
- Position booms around docked ships.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Observe positions of cars passing loading spouts, and swing spouts into the correct positions at the appropriate times.
See all 7 related occupations >>