Related occupations for task:
Record departure and arrival times, messages, tickets and revenue collected, and passenger accommodations and destinations.
||Bus Drivers, School
- Prepare and submit reports that may include the number of students or trips, hours worked, mileage, or fuel consumption.
- Record bus routes.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Record names, types, and destinations of vessels passing through bridge openings or locks, and numbers of trains or vehicles crossing bridges.
- Log data, such as water levels and weather conditions.
||Air Traffic Controllers
- Review records or reports for clarity and completeness and maintain records or reports, as required under federal law.
- Complete daily activity reports and keep records of messages from aircraft.
- Measure and record the speed of vehicular traffic, using electrical timing devices or radar equipment.
- Operate counters and record data to assess the volume, type, and movement of vehicular or pedestrian traffic at specified times.
||Airline Pilots, Copilots, and Flight Engineers
- Record in log books information, such as flight times, distances flown, and fuel consumption.
- Plan and formulate flight activities and test schedules and prepare flight evaluation reports.
See all 15 related occupations >>