Related occupations for task:
Move, assemble, and connect hoses or nozzles to material hoppers, storage tanks, conveyor sections or chutes, and pumps.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
- Connect hoses or lines to pumps or other equipment.
- Transport materials, equipment, or supplies to or from work areas, using carts or hoists.
- Fit boot spoilers, side skirts, or mud flaps to cars.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Seal outlet valves on tank cars, barges, and trucks.
- Remove and replace tank car dome caps, or direct other workers in their removal and replacement.
- Unload cars containing liquids by connecting hoses to outlet plugs and pumping compressed air into cars to force liquids into storage tanks.
||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors, or in specified areas, such as loading docks.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Hook tow trucks to trailer hitches and fasten attachments, such as graders, plows, rollers, or winch cables to tractors, using hitchpins.
See more related occupations >>