Related occupations for task:
Join sections of conveyor frames at temporary working areas, and connect power units.
||Tank Car, Truck, and Ship Loaders
- Seal outlet valves on tank cars, barges, and trucks.
- Connect ground cables to carry off static electricity when unloading tanker cars.
- Remove and replace tank car dome caps, or direct other workers in their removal and replacement.
- Change water filters.
- Unload and assemble pipes and pumping equipment, using hand tools.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
- Fit boot spoilers, side skirts, or mud flaps to cars.
||Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Couple or uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting or disconnecting air or electrical lines, or manipulating fifth-wheel locks.
- Install or remove special equipment, such as tire chains, grader blades, plow blades, or sanders.
||Railroad Brake, Signal, and Switch Operators
- Raise levers to couple and uncouple cars for makeup and breakup of trains.
See all 14 related occupations >>