Related occupations for task:
Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Compute usable amounts of items in shipments.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
See all 18 related occupations >>