Related occupations for task:
Determine how to allocate resources and to respond to unanticipated problems, such as insect infestation, drought, and fire.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Prepare plans that outline operating procedures to be used in response to disasters or emergencies, such as hurricanes, nuclear accidents, and terrorist attacks, and in recovery from these events.
- Develop and perform tests and evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Review emergency plans of individual organizations, such as medical facilities, to ensure their adequacy.
- Study emergency plans used elsewhere to gather information for plan development.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Examine, evaluate, or process loan applications.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Perform tax planning work.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios.
- Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Provide recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as workplace violence, protests, and demonstrations.
- Assess security needs across locations to ensure proper deployment of loss prevention resources, such as staff and technology.
See all 16 related occupations >>