Related occupations for task:
Prepare reports required by state and federal laws.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Maintain records for landfill gas collection systems to demonstrate compliance with safety and environmental laws, regulations, or policies.
- Prepare soil reports as required by regulatory or permitting agencies.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Maintain required records of study activity including case report forms, drug dispensation records, or regulatory forms.
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
See all 14 related occupations >>