Related occupations for task:
Conduct surveys and evaluate findings to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
||Labor Relations Specialists
- Monitor company or workforce adherence to labor agreements.
- Investigate and evaluate union complaints or arguments to determine viability.
- Review and approve employee disciplinary actions, such as written reprimands, suspensions, or terminations.
- Review employer practices or employee data to ensure compliance with contracts on matters such as wages, hours, or conditions of employment.
||Training and Development Specialists
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual, to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Observe, interview, and survey employees and conduct focus group meetings to collect job, organizational, and occupational information.
See all 6 related occupations >>