Related occupations for task:
Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Perform routine or preventive maintenance on fuel cell test equipment.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
- Repair nanotechnology processing or testing equipment or submit work orders for equipment repair.
- Calibrate nanotechnology equipment, such as weighing, testing, or production equipment.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
See more related occupations >>