Related occupations for task:
Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Recommend modifications to products, packaging, production processes, or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability of products.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Create school improvement plans by using student performance data.
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
||Human Resources Managers
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
See more related occupations >>