Related occupations for task:
Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Disassemble and reassemble robots or peripheral equipment to make repairs such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, and servomotors.
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
||Fuel Cell Technicians
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance procedures, such as part replacements or tune-ups.
- Install, calibrate, or operate emissions analyzers, cell assist software, fueling systems, or air conditioning systems in engine testing systems.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Calibrate data collection equipment.
- Monitor raw data quality during collection and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
See more related occupations >>