Related Occupations for Task
19-2012.00 - Physicists
Related occupations for task:
Analyze data from research conducted to detect and measure physical phenomena.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Demonstrate the applications of geospatial technology, such as Global Positioning System (GPS), geographic information systems (GIS), automatic tractor guidance systems, variable rate chemical input applicators, surveying equipment, or computer mapping software.
- Analyze data from harvester monitors to develop yield maps.
- Analyze geospatial data to determine agricultural implications of factors such as soil quality, terrain, field productivity, fertilizers, or weather conditions.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Manage or analyze data obtained from remote sensing systems to obtain meaningful results.
- Analyze data acquired from aircraft, satellites, or ground-based platforms, using statistical analysis software, image analysis software, or Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Integrate other geospatial data sources into projects.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
- Analyze and interpret geological data, using computer software.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Prepare, transcribe, or analyze seismic, gravimetric, well log, or other geophysical or survey data.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Manipulate raw data to enhance interpretation, either on the ground or during remote sensing flights.
- Correct raw data for errors due to factors such as skew or atmospheric variation.
See all 7 related occupations >>