Related occupations for task:
Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services, such as waste removal and pest control.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Oversee facilities management for the university, including construction, repair, and maintenance projects.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Perform or direct the performance of preventative maintenance on geothermal plant equipment.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Coordinate or recommend procedures for facility or equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
See all 10 related occupations >>